Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Holidays


Whats up world !

So had a great weekend, went out Saturday night with all the peeps from class, an sarah mmmmm, lol however i did learn somethings. For one i have to remember i am worth it ! Do not let yourself think other wise!

Holiday time !! woop woop , seem like a good time to start my 6 week fitness program ! courtesy of the NZ army haha, I will also take to time to re write my CV ( will do that tomorrow ) And inquire about a martial art at the shop

Will drop my CV in a few place's were i might find more part time work.

This quickly turned into a to do list didn't it

No comments:

Post a Comment