Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dam slackness


So iv been slacking, can i blame the weather haha its has been really bad but you know what they say make your own weather i am going to have to work on that.

Finished my work for ecan at the bike park,, just in time by the looks of it !! another extremely happy assignment completed.

This week will be a test, i have to stay happy with 7 days of storm forecast whoop whoop Bring it on. Also to keep up the good work with my active listening and shutting up more =D

No comments:

Post a Comment