Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tis a new week


Its a new dawn tis new day, its raining but i woke up smiling anyway I can feel it going to be a good week. Work was interesting easier and went much faster than i thought it would. Kirsty the Other temp I'm working with is ok too even if she is a little cwerky haha.

Goals are taking shape it helps carrying them around in my bag so i can add in sub goals and information as i think of it.

off to work on my assessments at school so remember Taylor practice active listening and keep your mouth shut =)

No comments:

Post a Comment