Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Monday


Good evening internet, well what a great week last week was I won all sorts of things timezone vouchers dinner new pair of adidas shoes and to top it all off a brand spanking new PlayStation 3 haha although iv cut back on gaming in these last few year I am still tempted to keep it. For a start i cant afford the games for it and its a epic waste of time oh well.

Things to work on this week same as always, plus a new one not to just give it up that includes my work and buying people coffee dam them they can pay for it them selves.

Also looking into finding a new hobby to keep my self busy, i was thinking along the lines of a martial art, sport or in some extreme something like pilates ( to strengthen my core)

Till next time yo

this is real

No comments:

Post a Comment