Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Perfection


Well it took 5 days of waiting in the rain but i am now sporting a new pair of adidas originals =D For Sure ! Ahhh good things come to those who wait, now to get at least one of my friends a pair.

Almost thru the weather looks like snow which has yet to lose it's novelty.

I'm finding my self pushed for time at the moment well the mornings anyway, so that explains the few missed days Oh well haha

Anyway keep up the good work, active listing, and keeping harsh of your comments to your self !

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment