Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Is it the little things


So today i am going to try win some new Adidas originals in there latest promotion "If the shoe fits" So here me wishing luck to my self and the friends i let in on the secret haha.

Making a good effort to stay on top of all my school work I am only behind on one now but i reckon i can fix that over the next few day if i knuckle down.

As for today picture "little bond" i love it good things come in small packages

I want to encourage my development of an endless curiosity about this world.I want become an explorer and view the world as my jungle. Stop and observe all of the little things as completely unique events. Try new things get out of my comfort zone and try to experience as many different environments and sensations as possible.

This world has so much to offer, so why not take advantage of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment