Well here i am

So this is my blog, yea pretty boring id agree. But for some reason unknown to even my self i decided to start one.

I feel everyone has something to share with the world be it threw any median, So here it is my thoughts feeling and any general fuckery i feel is relevant to my life..

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Goals so far


So i have been scribbling down some goals which i have yet to apply SMART goal setting to.I will write them here just to motivate my self. I will add to and edit these over the next few days.

Long term

*I want to own and run my own tour company and eventually make it an international tour company.

Mid term

*I want a new Holden Sportwagon.

*I want to work for an international tour company around the world.(see this covers travel).

*I want learn another language.

Short term

*Keep looking for and find a part time job in the travel and tourism industry.

*Get my full license (use winz to get it for free haha ).

*Memorize a famous quote every day ( memorize something every day be it a life hack or life tip).

*Start doing regular exercise (start buy just running around the block and move it a little further every 2 weeks) also start a abb work out strengthen that core.

*I will start dating my school work THATS RIGHT with a a date.

*I want to improve my attitude towards everything and stop been so critical about others opinions take time to listen to others peoples points of view (REALLY LISTEN)

I will update this blog daily to keep my self motivated (weekends excluded)

No comments:

Post a Comment